I love finding simple meals to cook!
This baked Ravioli was so good. I got the idea from my husband’s mother, she had us over and made this.
Spaghetti is one of my go to meals so it’s always great to find alternative pastas in that same category.
This was such an easy fix…
- Bag of frozen ravioli
- 1lb of ground turkey, chicken or beef (I used turkey)
- 1.5 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella and mexican mix)
- Cook meat fully, then add sauce and seasonings. (be sure to drain meat if necessary, using turkey meat I do not need to drain) Simmer on low for about 10 min.
- While the meat is simmering, boil frozen ravioli for about 6min.
- Drain ravioli and get your oven dish and pour cooked ravioli in pan, then pour meat sauce over top. Sprinkle cheese on top then flip ravioli with large spoon to get meat sauce and cheese evenly mixed in. (If you think you want to add more sauce feel free)
- Cover with aluminum and cook for about 20 min.
- Remove aluminum and layer with cheese. Bake another 5-10min just til cheese is melted and nicely browned.
- ENJOY WITH YOUR FAVORITE ITALIAN BREAD!!!