Today I’m doing a review on one of my FAVORITE products… XS Energy!!! These drinks are great!!! Sooooo where do I start?!?!? So I suppose I’ll start with the facts of the drink, then go to my experience with them.
XS Energy is an exclusive energy drink from Amway. They have awesome products with an even better guarantee of 180(6mths) day return or exchange.
- There are 16 flavors, a flavor for everyone from tropical to cola to citrus (reminds me of sprite), etc.
- There are caffeine and caffeine-free flavors, as well as 2 flavors of shots (wild berry & citrus).
- The BEST PART — NO SUGAR, very low carbs (most are 0). Its powered by the B12 (4900% in 8.4oz)
- Proprietary formula delivers herbs, vitamins, key amino acids, and folic acids.
There is not really much to say about this drinks, they pretty much speak for themselves.
Here’s a comparison shot for XS against the “competition”
Although these energy drinks do have caffeine in them (with the exception of the caffeine-free..duh..lol), the amount in these 8oz servings is only about 82mg which is the same as a cup of coffee. There’s a big misconception about caffeine (that I shall address in another post) which is that caffeine is bad for you. But the truth is that an excessive amount of caffeine is not good for you, but caffeine in and of itself actually has great benefits, some being it helps to promote focus, specially in this beverage it helps to quickly deliver the B vitamins and amino acids into the bloodstream, increases memory, and these are just some of the benefits.
Here are a list of the flavors:*
- Black Cherry Cola Blast
- Cherry Blast
- Citrus Blast
- Cola Blast (2)
- Cranberry-Grape Blast
- Caffeine-free Cranberry-Grape Blast
- Electric Lemon Blast
- Wildberry Blast
- Rootbeer Blast
- Tropical Blast
- Caffeine-free Tropical Blast
- Wildberry Energy Shot
- Citrus Energy Shot
- Classic Blast- 12oz(Suppose to be flavored close to redb*ll as a healthier alternative, similar flavor, better benefits)
- Naranja Blast (Orange)- 12oz
- Summit Blast 12oz
- XS Energy + Burn- Strawberry (THE NEW EDITION TO THE FAMILY)
*The flavors in bold are actually the flavors that come in the mixed case.
Who Would Benefit from XS Energy???
• Anyone who needs more energy, such as parents, college students, and athletes.
• Individuals who find their energy now fades by late afternoon.
• Those who prefer a tasty drink to ingesting a tablet.
It’s so many ways to drink these and if you follow me on instagram than I show different ways that I try the flavors. I have so many favorites, as well as my husband, how can you only chose one.
To try a mixed case click here. I always suggest starting with a mixed case because it allows you to try multiple flavors. A 8.4oz case is only $27.60 which averages out to $2.30 per can! Not bad for a premium energy drink. If you would like 10% off your first order, go to the site and register as a free customer then send me an email through the site with your name letting me know you registered and how you found the site.
FTC Disclaimer: Although I am an independent business owner of amway, I have purchased this product with my own money and was not paid to review this product, the review is my honest opinion. Purchasing this product will allow me to receive a small commission.
Thank you for checking out my post and be sure to come back soon.