So today I’m going to be sharing a product that I have been using for a while. I’ve been needing to do this review for a while but now I’m finally getting to it. So here we go…
It’s a supplement called “Happy, Calm, Focused”. Now, this is my first time accepting a supplement to try and review. I am very, very cautious about accepting these kinds of products to try but this time I did! And let me tell you why.
I struggle with chronic pain, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and depression. With all that being said, days get real hard and I hate taking medication and while I’m trying to change lifestyle habits, I still need help.
So whats in it anyway…
Well… this is the complete list of ingredients that “Happy Calm Focused” contains. This is just general information about what it contains to show that there are only natural amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. They have a synergistic effect, working together to help the amino acids cross the blood brain barrier and increase neurotransmitter levels such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Amino Acids
- Amino Acid F (DL-Phenylalanine) – This is an essential amino acid, which means the body does not produce it on its own, it must be supplied by the food you eat. It is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine and involved in the release of phenylethylamine which sensitizes the receptors of endorphins to endorphins, meaning the receptors intake the endorphins better. These neurotransmitters can increase warm feelings of love, pleasure, happiness, alertness, energy, motivation, memory, attention, internal calmness, and improve sleep.
- Amino Acid Q (L-Glutamine) – This is a conditional amino acid, so the body doesn’t always produce enough of it or any at all. This crucial amino acid helps the mind relax which can clear a person’s mind and sharpen a person’s ability to concentrate.
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin and Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium (Calcium Citrate)
- Iron (Ferrous Fumerate)
- Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- Zinc (Zinc Citrate and Zinc Picolinate)
- Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate)
How Did It Work For Me?
Now, let me start off by saying, I did not take it for a complete, straight, month only because I’m just not that good at taking pills. BUT! With that being said… they DID work for me when I took them and the results were same day. It gives a natural energy boost and calming effect. You don’t notice it’s working until someone compliments your mood or you just happen to notice how much you were able to get done that day and how “free” you feel.
And there was no “crash” or super low.
Would I Recommend It?
YES! I recommend that if you struggle with depression, anxiety, or just lack of energy than you should try it. I have no side effects and it’s better than depending on medication if you don’t have to.
I also think to get even better results combine them with a healthy lifestyle of clean/organic eating when possible and regular exercise.
Please let me know if you would or have tried these and your comments below.
Thank you for reading,
(Disclaimer: I did receive this product in exchange for my HONEST review and opinion. I am not being compensated for a good review. All statements are my own.
Disclaimer2: I am not a professional. I simply found out information through my own due deligence. If you have any questions on whether this product would effect, change or help your condition(s) please see your physician.).
If your interested in more information or would like to purchase to try..check the link below.
Questions?!?! Just leave them below.
Many Blessings… India